This page is where the premium content begins. Below is a description of current plans:
The idea behind the premium site is that it allows members to have greater access to an experienced trader and teacher who can offer answers to your questions and provide more personalized service. Please understand that this does not include telephone calls or hours of e-mail questions.
I'll be available for live sessions, answer questions, follow trades in detail, offer courses and write blog posts. The blogging emphasis is on 'follow that trade' posts.
1) The primary posts will involve 'Follow That Trade' in which I initiate a trade (Members: please suggest trades at the appropriate time). Then we follow the position – as often as necessary – with detailed analysis. If I consider and reject an adjustment; when I make an adjustment; when I exit or plan an exit – each of those items gets described in a post.
A trade plan with updates as needed – for each new trade.
In short, my decision-making process. Questions and comments from members are encouraged. Criticize, offer alternatives etc.
These trades are intended to be a learning experience, and are not trades specifically made to earn a profit. I must repeat that the trades may not be as carefully chosen as one would when planning to earn money from the trade. Some trades will be from my own portfolio (which will be disclosed when that happens), some will be in a paper-trading account, and some will be real trades from Members.
The plan is to follow 2-3 trades simultaneously, posting as needed. If feasible, I'll follow a 4th trade. But it's very important not to be swamped with too much diversification. If the market gets volatile, it's impossible to manage several trades (and write about each in detail) simultaneously.
2) Other posts on a variety of topics, just as I do here, at Options for Rookies. But those posts will not be made available outside the Premium site.
1) Question and answer sessions. To begin, it's twice per month, one hour each. I'll offer more sessions if there is sufficient demand.
Sessions recorded for members who cannot attend.
Objective: For members to have access to ask questions, get immediate replies and have an opportunity to ask follow-up questions. We will have to find the right format to allow the questioner to get a good reply plus allow time for as many people to speak as possible.
If questions cover too wide of a knowledge range, then I will offer beginner sessions and 'beyond beginner' sessions. The idea is to find the right arrangement so that members get to ask their questions.
I will always reply to written questions. Members will be pleased with written replies, but the immediacy of live answers is lost.
2) Seminars. These are very similar to the Q and A sessions. The difference is that this time, I'll take a question or topic from someone in the 'room' and try to talk about that for about 30 minutes. Audience participation and questions always welcome.
Sessions recorded for members.
3) Webinars. No specific schedule. I do not expect these to occur frequently. These are prepared in advance and require a lot of time. I'd prefer to devote that time to live sessions with members.
Everything from Expiring Monthly, to my e-books and private consultation is offered at a discount.
Non-members pay 50% higher tuition for courses.
Courses: Additional fee required
Some courses may be offered live, but most will be pre-recorded.
I hope to have one or two courses ready by the planned launch of March 1.
Shortest course will be a single 2-hour class.
Longest course: I'd guess it to be 10 to 12 sessions of about one hour each.
The only significant difference between a live and prerecorded class is the ability to receive immediate replies to questions and the possibility of adding a follow-up question
Each course has it's own question/comments page and I'll answer such questions as quickly as possible
You may take the lessons at your own convenience. If you prefer, you may repeat any class before moving on.
As long as you remain a member, you may re-take each class as often as you want to do so.
If your membership lapses, so does your access to the recorded classes.
This site is intended to be for rookies, but that covers a wide territory. Newbies to options are welcome, as is anyone who has been trading for a few years. If enough more experience traders ask to join, I'll plan content for them as quickly as possible after launch.
I suspect more material will be added per member request, but this is an outline of what I will offer at the beginning.
This is a different approach. Most experienced traders who offer access, do so with individual mentoring (and of course that must be more costly).
There will also be a pre-launch special price for the month of March. It's too soon to talk about those details at this point.
I'm currently working on building the web site/blog.